How to get your children's room clean in 10 easy steps.
1. In a calm, clear voice, simply request that they clean their room.
2. Turn off t.v. and through clenched teeth, ask once again for compliance.
3. Break up fight, turn t.v. off again, and then demand immediate action.
4. Remove t.v. from room, yelling that the t.v. will be held hostage until room is clean.
5. Separate children into neutral corners and explain that Santa will not bring new toys to a messy room.
6. Offer a bribe of pizza for dinner if room is cleaned within the next 2 hours.
7. Break up another fight and threaten to throw toys away unless room is cleaned immediately.
8. Remove children from swinging on curtains and ceiling fan, then threaten no supper and an early bedtime if not cleaned "this minute"!
9. Break down and cry, while cleaning up remains of curtains and curtain rod, in hopes of inciting a "pity cleaning".
10. Give up and go clean it yourself while they enjoy pizza for dinner.
You too can stand up on this weekly soapbox, and let the world know how you feel on just about any subject or just your thoughts on life in general. Keeping in mind that this is a family site (keep it at PG or better please), and we do not tolerate any form of hate propoganda or gratuitous violence or gratuitous adult situations. We reserve the right to turn down any submissions for any reason (mostly for what is mentioned above). We will give full credit to you and if you have a website, we will link that weeks commentary to your website and if you don't we will link it to your email address if requested. We have archived the commentaries for future visitors to enjoy.